Every once in a while you will encounter a bad game or a bad day. It just seems like nothing will go your way. Contrary to popular belief you can still look good during a bad game or day.
Since the July evaluation period is almost here. It is the perfect time to help you get prepared to showcase your skills to the college coaches and scouts you will be playing in front of.
None other than former college coach, ESPN Hoopgurlz's Mark Lewis breaks down 8 ways to make the best out of a bad offensive game.
- Show them that you can still defend.
- Show them that you can always rebound.
- Show them that you won't overreact.
- Show them you can learn over the course of the game.
- Show them that you have reading and math skills.
- Show them that you understand time and clock management.
- Show them that you've got focus and the right attitude.
- Show them that you can communicate on the floor.
Click here for the complete ESPN Hoopgurlz article