Patosha Jeffery's Preview Camp
March 2018

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Kiara Golden Class of 2014 Recruiting Update

Received an email from Center Hill's Senior guard, Kiara Golden. She has committed to Ole Miss.

Per Kiara's email,


I have recently made my decision to verbally commit to University of Mississippi Women's Basketball program. I am so excited to play for Coach Matt Insell, his staff and with my future teammates. I have made this decision after officially visiting Ole Miss. I also considered Lamar University, University Central Arkansas , University Arkansas Little Rock, Vanderbilt University, Southern Mississippi University and University of Arkansas.  But I decided on Ole Miss because of the great academics, excitement around the program, what the coaching staff and players believe we can do during my 4 years.  University of Mississippi, I feel is a great fit for me as a student/athlete.


The new staff at Ole Miss has already turned that program around. They are making some noise in the SEC. 

I am very excited for Kiara. Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.